Thank you for choosing Associated Urologists! As a new patient, we have provided information and documents on this page that you will find helpful.
Instructions for New Patients
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Bring the following items with you:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Insurance co-pay (if applicable)
- Any prior tests or records pertaining to the current problem
- Completed health information packet (available below)
All minors must have a parent or legal guardian present at the appointment. If the patient has a DPOA, he or she must be present at the appointment.
Prior to your appointment, please read:
- New Patient Welcome Letter
- Notice of Privacy
Please print, fill out and bring the following documents with you to your appointment:
- Male Patient Health Information packet (male patients only)
- Female Patient Health Information packet (female patients only)